- This event has passed.
Section 8 Fannin County Waiting List
March 4 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
The Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program administered by Texoma Council of Governments is hereby notifying interested parties that effective March 4, 2019 applications will be accepted for the Fannin County Waiting List.
Applications may be obtained at the TEAM Center at 806 W. 16th Street in Bonham, TX on March 4th and 5th from 8:30am – 4:00pm.
You must complete and submit an application, and provide the information listed below pertaining to family composition and income:
- Applicant’s Identification: Name, Mailing Address, Phone #s, Social Security Cards, Birth Certificates
- Family Composition: Name, Age, Gender of each family member (ALL Family Members 18 years of age and older must sign the application).
- Proof of Income: Current Award Letter for Social Security, SSI, VA Benefits, Pensions, Annuities, TANF, Food Stamps
- Currently Employed: Check stubs for most current ninety (90) days, or letter from Employer(s) stating Employer name, address, phone #s, average hours worked per week, hourly wage, and how often paid
- Child Support: Check stubs or printout from Attorney General’s Office.