- This event has passed.
Section 8 Housing Applications Accepted (Grayson County)
December 8, 2014 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
12/8/2014 - 12/10/2014 only
The Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program administered by Texoma Council of Governments is hereby notifying all interested parties that effective December 8, 2014 applications will be accepted for the Grayson County Waiting List. Applications may be obtained at 1117 Gallagher Drive, Suite 100, Sherman, Texas on 12/8/2014-12/10/2014 between the hours of 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
Required DocumentsYou must complete and submit an application and provide the information listed below pertaining to family composition and income (This information will be kept confidential):
- Applicant’s Identification
- Name, Mailing Address, Phone #s, Social Security Cards, Birth Certificates
- Family Composition
- Name, Age, Gender of each Family Member (ALL Family Members 18 Years of Age and older must sign the application)
- Proof of Income
- Current award letter for Social Security, SSI, VA benefits, pensions, annuities, TANF, Food Stamps
- Currently Employed
- Check stubs for most current 90 days, or letter from employer(s) stating employer name, address, phone #s, average hours worked per week, hourly wage, how often paid
- Child Support
- Check stubs or print out from Attorney General’s Office.