Feeding Fannin Volunteer DinnerJanuary 15, 2020
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The ADRC Receptionist Volunteer is responsible for assisting the main Aging & Disability Resource Center Receptionist in providing exemplary customer service and care to ADRC consumers in Texoma.
- Reports to: ADRC of Texoma Program Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fax and photo copy documents
- Answer phones & doors (assisting walk-in consumers as well)
- Sort and distribute mail and prepare outgoing packages
- Prepare ADRC-related information packets
- Assist main receptionist with consumer follow-ups
- Special projects as assigned by the Program Manager
- Experience in Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Working knowledge of social service agencies and community services
- Experience with handling phone calls & email correspondence. Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize projects and multitask in a fast-paced working environment
- Knowledge of working with multicultural communities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, honest communication, positive attitude and ability to carry a professional tone.
Weekdays for 16-20 hours or as directed by the ADRC of Texoma Program Manager.
HIPAA and basic orientation of the program, on-the-job training. Volunteer Handbook provided for reference and training purposes.
- Letter of reference upon request after six (6) months of volunteer service
- Ongoing recognition
- A chance to use interpersonal skills in a variety of ways
- Satisfaction of helping others
- Opportunity to be part of an incredible team